Pros of Artificial Grass
- Looks aesthetically pleasing in all types of weather. This is because the weather does not have a direct impact on the appearance of the turf. It will continue to stay green, neat, tidy, and look good all year round, whatever the weather.
- Does not need to be watered like natural grass. This is better for the environment because it reduces water usage. By cutting your hose pipe and sprinkler usage, you can both save water and save on your water bills.
- Looks like real grass and feels wonderfully soft
- Child and pet friendly
- More convenient, easy to clean and requires little maintenance
- No need to mow, water or fertilize
- An artificial grass will last for many year
- More cost-effective than real grass as natural grass becomes expensive when adding the cost of fertilizers, pesticides, lawn shears, hoses, strimmers, rakes, weed killers, lawnmowers, water, and grass feed required to maintain it.
- Ideal for small spaces such as roof terraces or small garden areas in large cities where outside space is limited. This makes seemingly unusable spaces brighter and able to be used for multiple new uses.